A versatile UPS developed for the harshest power conditions in the world:
|Nominal Input Voltage||230 V or 400 V|
|Control panel||LEDs, LCD Display|
|Topology||Double Conversion On-Line|
|Efficiency at Full Load||Up to 92%|
|Nominal Output Voltage||230 V (Configurable for 220 230 or 240 nominal output voltage)|
|Maximum Width||85 mm-432 mm|
|Bypass||Automatic and Manual (Built In)|
|Interface Ports||USB, SmartSlot, DB-9 RS-232, RJ-45 10/100 Base-T, RJ-45 Serial|
|Pre Installed SmartSlot Card||AP9631|
|Replacement Battery||RBC57, RBC44|
|Maximum Depth||483 mm-247.73 kg|
|Net Weight||25.00 kg-247.70 kg|
|Output Power Capacity||700 W-16 kW|
|Output Frequency||50/60 Hz +/- 3 Hz user adjustable|
|Input Frequency||45-65 Hz (auto sensing)|
|Maximum Height||432 mm|
|Battery Type||Maintenance-free sealed lead-acid battery with suspended electrolyte leak proof|
Smart-UPS On-Line provides high-density, true double-conversion on-line power protection for servers, voice/data networks, medical labs, and light industrial applications. Capable of supporting loads from 1 to 3 kVA in a rack/tower convertible form (tower only for the 1 kVA model). When business-critical systems require runtime in hours, not minutes, Smart- UPS On-Line, 2 kVA and 3 kVA models, can be configured with matching battery packs to comply with aggressive runtime demands. The included PowerChute™ management software provides unattended graceful shutdown of network operating systems. The entire Smart-UPS On-Line family provides value to customers with demanding power environments, including a very wide input voltage window, extremely tight output voltage regulation, frequency regulation, internal bypass, and input power factor correction.Features and Benefits:
- Rack/Tower Convertible: Ensures integration in various environments
- Hot-swap/User-replaceable Batteries: Ensures continuous operation of the load even when the batteries are being replaced
- Double Conversion Online: Provides tight voltage and frequency regulation and zero transfer time for reactive loads (machinery, lab equipment, etc.)
- Advanced 16-Segment LED Display: Quickly understand unit and power status with visual indicators. (LCD on 15-20 kVA models)
- Frequency and Voltage Regulation: Gives higher application availability by correcting poor frequency and voltage conditions without using the battery
- UPS Network Management Card with Environmental Monitoring: Provides remote user interface, Manage via Web Browser, SNMP, and Telnet. Includes graceful unattended shutdown.
- Serial Connectivity: Enables quick and easy configuration of the UPS.
- Scalable Runtime: Allows additional run time to be quickly added as needed.
- Built-in Automatic and Manual Bypass: Ensures seamless power to the load even in the event of catastrophic UPS failure.
- Field-replaceable Power Distribution Panels: Enable quick in-field modification of output receptacles to fit changing needs.